I just love big round cowls on airplanes and what better to have it on then on a biplane! This is what makes the Pitts M12 a favorite of mine. Great Planes has released their latest version with the M-12s. This plane is designed to be ready for your favorite 50-65cc gas engine or a Rimfire .65 Brushless motor setup with 160amp esc and 12s 5000mah lipos. Either setup should make this bird a powerhouse in the air.
Expect to see this plane in stores and online in January of 2015
- Wingspan: 68.5 in (1,740 mm)
- Wing Area: 1,545 in² (99.7 dm²)
- Weight: 19-20 lb (8,620-9,070 g)
- Wing Loading: 28-30 oz/ft² (85-92 g/dm²)
- Length: 80.5 in (2,045 mm)
- Requirements:Radio system with a minimum of 7 channels, 8 servos, 50-65 cc gasoline engine or 80-85-160kV outrunner brushless motor, 160A brushless ESC (min.), (2) 22.2V 5000mAh LiPo batteries & 6V 2000mAh (min.) Rx battery